Foam shell advantages
- Good strength. High strength and abrasion resistance, which makes the material work throughout its life;
- Chemical resistance. The thermal insulation of polyethylene foam does not deteriorate under the influence of aggressive chemicals and compounds;
- Low coefficient of thermal conductivity. This ensures effective insulation even when a thin layer of polyethylene foam is applied to the surface of the pipeline;
- Resistance to temperature changes. Such insulation can work over a wide temperature range without loss of properties – it is not afraid of heat or frost;
- Elasticity. Flexible and resilient polyethylene foam insulation fits tightly to any base base and protects it from heat loss;
- Environmental friendliness. Modern materials are produced under strict production control;
- Moisture resistance. The structure of the polyethylene foam coating consists of a large number of closed cells – it is impermeable to water, therefore it does not require waterproofing.