GNX™ 20 Marine Instrument
- Large, easy-to-read black digits and graphs on a white or color background provides high contrast and high visibility; choose from 7 customizable backlight colors¹
- Glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens avoids fogging
- Fully customizable user profiles for sail or power boating to display most important marine and vessel data
- Low power consumption (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight)
- 5 display configurations plus gauge and graph mode to display depth, speed, wind and 50+ marine and boat parameters
The easy-to-read GNX 20 marine instrument display with black digits on a white or color background clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 50-plus marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm.
The GNX 20 is the first glass-bonded marine instrument with a combination of directly driven LCD segments and a dot-matrix field to display graphical information. Its low power consumption — (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight) — is perfect for use on sailboats, and provides a valuable instrument for cruising and fishing. Fully customizable user profiles display wind, depth and speed data. Plus, the GNX 20 includes an auto-scroll feature that rotates through data screens for hands-free operation. It can be installed with the included low profile flush mount or an optional flat mount for the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your boat.
Available on backorder