MSA V-Gard H-1 Trivent helmet white
MSA V-Gard® H1 helmet is innovative in terms of both design and features. The new H1 helmet is extremely comfortable and compact, with reflective strips, chin strap and Fas-Trac® adjustment system as standard.
Suitable for use in many fields: construction, industry, rescue organizations. Also suitable for height work according to the 12492 standard.
Colors: Hi-Vis yellow white, orange, red, green, blue, yellow, black, gray
• Fas-Trac® III adjustment system ensures excellent fit
• Contactless foam lining ensures good breathability and ventilation, while also being hygienic
• Ventilation holes for good airflow and cooling.
• 4-point chin straps with multiple adjustment options.
• Highly moisture-absorbing and easily replaceable sweatband
• Patented “push-button” system for quick and easy use of accessories (visor, glasses, headlamp).
• Jaw strap integrated rescue whistle
• Stylish look (matte color)
• Reflective strips
• Possibility to add logos
• EN 12492: 2012
Visors (10194818), mesh visor (10194819), goggles (10194820) can be purchased as accessories
Helmet life from production date: 3 years storage time + 5 years service life
Available on backorder