€10.30 – €38.00
- Sewage and water treatment plants
- Secondary containment structures
- Tunnels and subway systems
- Underground vaults
- Parking structures
- Swimming pools
- Modular elements
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure, either positive or negative.
- Becomes an integral part of the main structure.
- Tolerant to agressive chemicals.
- Can seal statical cracks up to 0,4 mm.
- Allows concrete to “breathe”.
- Less costly to apply than similar methods.
- Added to the concrete at the time of batching and therefore is not subject to climatic restraints.
- Increases flexibility in construction scheduling.
<iframe width=”535″ height=”301″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWaAfBV9DpI” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen style=”height:320px”></iframe>